November 7, 2018
Internship – Jr. Product Manager
The main purpose of this internship is to support product management in their daily operations. Product Management is responsible for managing the life-cycle of products in the company’s product portfolio. You will work on various projects, ranging from upstream (product development, obtaining regulatory approval) to downstream (development of marketing materials, collecting customer feedback). You will get full ownership for at least one projects in the internship period. You will be put in a unique position to get an in-depth understanding of the medical devices industry.
Your responsibilities are to
- Optimize current product portfolio by working with suppliers, manufacturers, R&D, QA/RA, PMO, field specialists and other critical functions to ensure the product developments fulfil market needs and are sound from a customer, RA and business perspective
- Support the development and design of innovative promotional campaigns
- Assist in maintaining of all product-related documentation to ensure compliance from regulatory perspective
- Liaise and coordinate with various internal and external functions to ensure product development is on-demand and up-to-date.
- Fully understand the requirements for product optimization and act accordingly
- Support the regulatory process for CE marking of new products
Who are we looking for?
If you are a highly motivated and ambitious individual that takes ownership and strives to make an impact in healthcare, we are looking for you. You are excited about bringing new solutions/products to the market. You are looking for an internship and are enrolled in a master’s study in Biomedical Engineering, Technical Medicine, Industrial/product design or similar. You take a strong interest in operating on the interface between marketing, business, medicine and technology. We seek an ambitious individual that can go in-depth and understand the clinical and technical details of our products, while being able to see the bigger picture and communicate with cross-functional teams. If you take on this challenge, you will be in a unique position to have high impact on our product development and customer experiences.
Who are we?
Quirem Medical is a spin-off company of the University Medical Center Utrecht. It was founded in 2013 and currently employs 30 people. Quirem offers a dynamic environment with a dedicated and energetic team that operates at an international level. A lot of room for own ideas and initiatives, responsibility and career development. You can expect full support throughout your internship. We believe in the concept of a high performance team with an open working culture with short communication lines that allow for quick decision making.
Is this internship as a Junior Product Manager interesting for you? Then send us your curriculum vitae with your motivation via e-mail to the HR department HR@quirem.com.