Dedicated software for individualizing Holmium-166 SIRT
Key software features
– Treatment activity planning as recommended by the IFU of QuiremSpheres®
– Lung dose prediction based on planar and SPECT after QuiremScout® or Tc-99m MAA
– Pre-treatment dose simulation to asses expected dose on healthy liver and tumor of the QuiremSpheres® treatment
– Dose reconstruction based on MR images of QuiremSpheres®
– Dose reconstruction based on SPECT images of QuiremSpheres®
– Evaluate tumor dose and (healthy) liver absorbed dose
– Auto-generated reports for dose planning, simulation and dose review
– Manually add comments and screenshots to the report
– Export reports as PDF to disk or PACS
1. The only dosimetry software solution tailored to treatment planning and evaluation of Holmium-166 Selective Internal Radiation Therapy (SIRT)
2. Dosimetry based on high resolution MR or high accuracy SPECT images
3. Voxel-wise dose calculation based on dose point kernel convolution or local deposition method
4. Measure dose to tissue using registration with anatomical CT or MR datasets
5. Easy to learn; the software has a user-friendly interface displaying only the buttons and tools that you need
|Software Requirements||x64 based computer running Microsoft Windows 7, 8.1 or 10|
|Microsoft .NET version 4.5.2 framework|
|Hardware recommendations||Dual-core CPU, 2.0GHz or higher|
|16 GB RAM|
|SSD with 20 GB free disk space|
Q-SuiteTM is a medical image processing software designed to support planning and verification of holmium-166 SIRT treatment. For planning, Q-SuiteTM determines the required holmium-166 radioactivity needed to deliver a specified radiation dose to the whole liver and determines the expected dose on the lungs, liver and tumor tissue. For verification, Q-SuiteTM reconstructs a 3-dimensional dose distribution based on 3D SPECT-CT images or multi-slice MR images that were acquired during or after administration of the therapeutic holmium-166 microspheres. In combination with anatomical MR or CT images, dose values within tissues of interest can be measured and reported.
Q-SuiteTM is indicated for patients that are eligible for SIRT treatment of liver tumors.
Q-SuiteTM is intended to support planning and evaluation of SIRT treatment with holmium-166 microspheres.