1. The only dosimetry software solution tailored to treatment planning and evaluation of Holmium-166 Selective Internal Radiation Therapy (SIRT)
2. Dosimetry based on high resolution MR or high accuracy SPECT images
3. Voxel-wise dose calculation based on dose point kernel convolution or local deposition method
4. Measure dose to tissue using registration with anatomical CT or MR datasets
5. Easy to learn; the software has a user-friendly interface displaying only the buttons and tools that you need
Q-Suite® is a medical image processing software designed to support planning and verification of holmium-166 SIRT treatment. For planning, Q-Suite® determines the required holmium-166 radioactivity needed to deliver a specified radiation dose to the whole liver and determines the expected dose on the lungs, liver and tumor tissue. For verification, Q-Suite® reconstructs a 3-dimensional dose distribution based on 3D SPECT-CT images or multi-slice MR images that were acquired during or after administration of the therapeutic holmium-166 microspheres. In combination with anatomical MR or CT images, dose values within tissues of interest can be measured and reported.
Q-Suite® is indicated for patients that are eligible for SIRT treatment of liver tumors.
This webpage can include promotional content regarding one or several products of Quirem Medical, or some procedures concerning the use or implantation of such products. This webpage is exclusively intended for healthcare professionals and is in no event directed to the general public.