A personalized approach to SIRT
1. QuiremScout® is better at predicting lung shunting than the commonly used surrogate Tech-99m-MAA.1
2. QuiremScout® is better at predicting the intrahepatic distribution than the commonly used surrogate Tech-99m-MAA.2
3. QuiremScout® is proven clinically safe in a population of 82 patients.3
4. QuiremScout® enables dual isotope technology.
5. QuiremScout® uses the same particles and method of administration as QuiremSpheres®, optimally simulating the QuiremSpheres® SIRT procedure.
QuiremScout® in a 73-yo female HCC-patient
QuiremScout® is indicated for patients that are eligible for SIRT treatment of liver tumors.
QuiremScout® is intended for evaluation of lung-shunt, extrahepatic deposition and intrahepatic distribution of intra-arterially injected microspheres.
QuiremScout® is contraindicated for patients that
Using microspheres as scout
This webpage can include promotional content regarding one or several products of Quirem Medical, or some procedures concerning the use or implantation of such products. This webpage is exclusively intended for healthcare professionals and is in no event directed to the general public.